Tuesday 4 June 2013

Model UN

Model UN was truly one of my most favourite CAS activities. It combined my interest in foreign relations with my interest in arguing and i loved every minute of it. The conference took place in Fredericton and i met a lot of very cool people while there.
When we first arrived I was a bit nervous and intimidated by the amount of people and how amazing they all seemed to be at debate. So, my first initial speech was a little bit lacking, but once I got into the flow of things and we started forming alliances and drawing up bills i became a lot more comfortable. I learned so much about foreign policy and culture differences that i can honestly say it broadened my mind by tenfold and spike my interest even more in international relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment